Israel – China
Accelerating Israeli Companies Growth in China
Israel – China
Israel – china Accelerator is a 6-month program led by Israel Ministry of Economy and Industry in cooperation with DayDayup, Shengjing360 group, Peakview Capital and URwork to help Israeli tech startups and companies enter, grow and succeed in the Chinese market.
In this intensive 6-month program, 10 Israeli companies will receive high-velocity training, mentoring and help preparing to scale-up their company. With the help of the acceleration program, Israeli companies can find appropriate investors, strategic partners as well as customers in order to be successful in the Chinese market.
Our three goals are to help you bridge the cultural gap, build your network in China and expand. You’ll get all the tools you need in order to boost your business in China.
10 companies will be chosen to join a subsidized acceleration program in Beijing. The program will offer and assist the Israeli companies with designing and implementing their China market strategy in a 6-month block.
The Program Provides:
- Free co-working space – URwork & Sanlitun (Center of the CBD in Beijing)
- Network of potential business partners / Customers
- Investment – Meet with VCs, individual investors and big corporates.
- Training lectures – Tailor-made tutorials from experts
- Mentorship – Mentors will help Israeli companies have better understanding toward Chinese market and provide educational and networking opportunities
- Community & Networking
- Logistics support
- Basic business services & Office hours
Who can apply?
1. The Company is registered in Israel
2. The company operates in one of the following areas, but not limited to:
3. The Company has no previous representation in China.
4. The Company has existing and proven technology or existing product.
5. The company has initial marketing materials in the Chinese language.
6. The company has Financial capability to relocate one team member to Beijing for 6 months in order to fully participate in the program – Including (But not limited): flights, accommodation, transportation, living expenses, visa expenses, salary etc. (The Ministry of Economy and Industry will finance only the Co-Working space and the accelerating program costs)
***In case your company has not been selected to the program, your information will be kept in our database, which will allow us to share with you future business opportunities. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to fill out the form.
Please note: early submission has an advantage,
as we will have more time to review your application
Registration is closed.